Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'triangle' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sierpinski Triangle Pattern Along Surface

Hello, I'm trying to discover how I can create a Sierpinski Triangle pattern along any given surface. The importance of the pattern is tha…

Started by Steven T. Putt

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Crosley

Fillet one end of triangular grid

Hi everyone! I am novice to the world of Grasshopper hence my query might come across relitively easy to most of you. I wish to fillet the…

Started by Tania Kaushal

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Tania Kaushal

Reverse Triangular Pattern Direction

Could someone suggest a way I can reverse the direction of the triangular pattern along the surface?

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

triangle mesh

Hi guys, I am trying to use the "Mesh triangle" tool in GH but am still confused: Its input is three integers which are an index of each c…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by 稀特曼

Triangle Origami Module

I'm currently researching on triangle origami module. Here i post the picture of it. It's when they're half folding. the folding i made it…

Started by Ignatius Christianto P

0 Oct 6, 2013

Determining intersection between eaves and sun path vector

Hi everyone, I am very new to grasshopper so I hope this question is not too foolish, or strangely constructed.    Basically as the picture…

Started by Luke Webster

0 Jun 17, 2013

sort points in triangle grid to create independent lists of parallel curves

I have a triangular grid and I want to interpolate curves through the points as illustrated in the screen shot so that I have three indepen…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Circles inside of a triangle

I need to put circles (curves) projected onto triangle (surface). Similar to the sketch attached). The circles need to be touching each oth…

Started by Ryan Treacy

6 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

apply a pattern on a surface

Hello everybody.   I created a program to apply a pattern (9 triangles) on a surface (a triangle too). I am new in grasshopper that's why…

Started by Ines

11 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

Multiple points attractors

I have a program that can change shape (faceted) depending on a point attractor.This attractor can also make holes in the different facets …

Started by Ines

1 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Ines

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by