Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'tensegrity' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modal analysis of a tensegrity

Hello everyone, I am trying to model the dynamic behaviour of a tensegrity submitted to seismics waves.Could you explain to me the way to a…

Started by Arsène

0 Oct 9, 2016

Tensegrity + Hoopsnake + problem

Dear friends, I am doing a definition for a Tensegrity structure for uni and I am having problem implementing hoopsnake to iterate my 3str…

Started by Rizz

0 Feb 6, 2016

Minimal Surface / Mesh Relax - Volumetric Tensegrity

Hi all, I have been undertaking research into the possibilities of volumetric tensegrity and currently find myself at a bit of a cross roa…

Started by Paul Thorpe

0 Apr 22, 2015

rolling a robot: kangaroo, firefly, arduino, tensegrity structure

hi all, Im trying to simulate a tensegrity robot. I want to basically set it up to walk to a roaming point (perhaps a person, or another r…

Started by ian mann

0 Mar 4, 2015

Kangaroo Tensegrity Model - Animation breaking up

Hi all, I am currently testing possibility of transforming Kelvin Cell into a tensegrity structure. I have been using the definition for t…

Started by Martyna Marciniak

2 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Martyna Marciniak

Sierpinski Triangle Pattern Along Surface

Hello, I'm trying to discover how I can create a Sierpinski Triangle pattern along any given surface. The importance of the pattern is tha…

Started by Steven T. Putt

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Crosley

Reverse Triangular Pattern Direction

Could someone suggest a way I can reverse the direction of the triangular pattern along the surface?

Started by Steven T. Putt

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Kangaroo_tesegrity structure: elongation and strain

Hallo Daniel, I have tried the tensegrity-structure example file and noticed the struts getting shorter; I know theoretically it somehow…

Started by Jon

0 Nov 7, 2013

how to flow 3d objects onto a surface? URGENT HELP!

Hi,   Please help - I am not very familiar with grasshopper but I have an assignment due in the morning and have been trying for weeks. I h…

Started by Dalia Khalil

4 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by