Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sweep' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweep 1 with vb.net node

Dear Discussion,Has anyone successfully created a sweep 1 with a vb.net node in GH?  I have tried but get some error " ... Attempted to rea…

Started by Will Craig

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Sweep & loft surface errors

Hi. I'm having problems generating some simple sweep and loft surfaces and seem unable to resolve the problem. Help please!! Attached is pa…

Started by Peter Llewellyn

3 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Peter Llewellyn

Not sweeping... damn..

Hi everybody...    I have a trouble with a some very simple sweeps (sweep 1).... as far as I see in the discurssion forum.. the sweep compo…

Started by Miguel Jiménez

1 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by David Wood

Sweep Points

David, Would it be possible to expand both Sweep Components to include the ability to sweep points which would create a curve?  Or is there…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

Sweeping lines in Grasshopper

Hi everybody,I'd like to introduce myself, i'm new here and this is my first post. I'm a product designer and i've been using grasshopper l…

Started by Sebastián Ribas

3 May 14, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Sweep 1 Bug in 6.0059

I was having trouble using the sweep command, only half of my closed curves were being succesfully swept. I noticed that when I rotated my…

Started by Ben Fortunato

1 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew Gilbride

sweep 2 rail problem

Hi everyone, i'm new in grasshopper (i've the 0.8.3 version) and i'm stopped by a problem with the sweep  2 rail component... I'm trying to…

Started by German Barahona

3 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by German Barahona

Sweep 2 Curve Seams?

Hi all,   Just wondering if there is any way to adjust the curve seams on a sweep 2 in grasshopper... i ned to manipulate the seam to move…

Started by Travis Lydon

3 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Multiple sweeps

Hi there,I'm trying to sweep a list of surfaces through a list of rails (which are curves).I made sure that the list correspond (1 surface…

Started by Dragos Babeanu

0 Nov 21, 2010

Sweeping a rectangle

Hi all,I have no idea why this does not work. I could really use some help.I have a list of lines and I would like to sweep a rectangle aro…

Started by Pieterbas Klaas

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Pieterbas Klaas

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service