Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'surfaces' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I redefine point orders on existing Rhino surfaces?

The problem: I have existing surfaces with seemingly random point orders, and I need to redefine the point orders so that it goes from 0-3,…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Justin

Many surfaces union

Is there a way to select for example 3 surfaces union from 10 substracting surfaces? I'm doing something like shadow analysis (and i want t…

Started by gadogada

0 Nov 21, 2014

grid subdivision of a polygonal surface

Hi everyone, i'm a novice user of GH and i'm struggling with a problem that hopefully you can help me with. I need to perform a daylight si…

Started by Francesco Bedeschi

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Francesco Bedeschi

Strange order of selecting trimmed surfaces

Hi there, When I want to select a specific trimmed surface by using the list item, the selection of the smal surfaces is in a strange orde…

Started by Mitchel Janmaat

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Mitchel Janmaat

Interconnection within the volume

Started by sebastian v ardelean

0 Sep 29, 2014

Union problem

Hi all,  I have a problem with union. I tried some solutions I found on this forum, but nothing is working yet.  The thing I'm trying to…

Started by Bas van Wezel

5 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Thomas

Finding inner loops (holes) in meshes

Well friends, This works OK for nurbs (breps) and finds hole curves (inner loop) and the boundary (outer loop). the 1M question is: where t…

Started by peter fotiadis

6 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Attractors used on surfaces?

Hi, I would like to know how can I create some attractors for some surfaces that I have in this picture.  I would like to create a definiti…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

1 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Coalescence Lab

panelling on a grid surface

Hi all, I am trying to recreate the Japan Pavilion. Im having difficulties populating flat 2D surfaces on my gridded surface. definition an…

Started by Mitran

0 Apr 21, 2014

Meshing/Panelling help needed

Hi, I am trying to find good surface meshing/panelling tool or some advice how to use existing components. I have curved surface and I am…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service