Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'spiral' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Infinite spiral

Hello everyone, i want to connect two different spiral into one, is there any way to fillet their ends? I tried to project points on surfac…

Started by Katarzyna Przybyła

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Katarzyna Przybyła

Ramp around a cylinder (spiral, helix)

Hey all, first post here.  I am having some trouble generating a curve around a cylinder.  I was able to do it in a very sloppy way, but no…

Started by t-costan

7 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

Sine wave with spiral form

I'm trying to deform a mesh to create a sine wave-shaped spiral. As you see in the image, but this way of doing it does not allow me to adv…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

2 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

How to make spiral column detail

Hi. I want to be able to make a spiral design on a column but cant figure out how to do that. Ive already tried to interpol curve on surfac…

Started by Julie

7 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Variable offset for a 3D curve

Hi,My question would maybe simple for some of the people here, but since i am a beginner i would love to get some help.I have a curve that…

Started by Dimitar Gamizov

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Dimitar Gamizov

spiral staircase

Hi. I have a problem. I'm trying to create a spiral staircase. The height is a fixed number (2,55m), the number of steps can change. - defi…

Started by Dony

0 Sep 25, 2015

sequencing a spiral

i made a part of a staircase balustrade in rhino, and im foreseeing fabrication issues in it(but in the distant future) so i am trying to r…

Started by aditya.d.bhatt

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by aditya.d.bhatt

Fermat's spiral

I've been trying to model a curve to simulate a Fermat's spiral unsuccesfully. I attached an image of the spiral I'm talking about. Any id…

Started by Vicente Gasco

3 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Sumeet Kumar

Creating spiral with constant slope on tapered cone

Hello all-- I am creating a structure that is basically a tapered cone and would like to create a ramp with a constant slope along the hei…

Started by Dane Carlson

3 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Diagonal grid with horizontal belts, with pipes

Here is an exemple of GH for the member Spiral a Swiss Re Tower done very fast so not accurate.

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by