Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sorting' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort List of points into Specific Pattern

Hi All, I'm trying to sort a list of points into a specific pattern. The points appear in this order: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p, etc,…

Started by Abe Drechsler

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Abe Drechsler

Point Distribution based on Surface Curvature???

Hello All,   I am attempting to cull/remove and/or distribute points along a surface based on the curvature of said surface. I have generat…

Started by Ron Shvartsman

3 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Kellan Shanahan

clockwise sorting object

Started by Cho Chung Man

0 Jul 7, 2015

sorting a list of data.

hello everyone, I am working on sorting custom points in a list.  I have a bunch of questions about sorting.  1- if I am sorting a list of…

Started by BIG_Popa

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by phillip

Sorting curves by length with Python

Hi, First of all let me just explain that I'm quite new to Python, so sorry if my question is dumb ;) So here is what I'm trying to do: I…

Started by Question Marc

3 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Matt McDonnell

How do I redefine point orders on existing Rhino surfaces?

The problem: I have existing surfaces with seemingly random point orders, and I need to redefine the point orders so that it goes from 0-3,…

Started by Justin

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Justin

How to group polygons according to distance from certain points and then sort them in 2D

Hi, I have 64 outlines (closed polygons) of plan views of rooms and the outlines of their windows arranged in a grid (8 X 8). By following…

Started by Periklis Kyriakidis

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Periklis Kyriakidis

sorting curves according to adjacency

Hi there, I'm having a problem with this one.  I have a 3d voronoi diagram and I would like to, after extracting its wireframe, to sort the…

Started by Andrew

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Andrew

changing point coordinates with height change

hola everyone i am trying to move points on a grid in the y direction and relative to each other as their height grows in the z direction…

Started by marziah zad

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Sorting points

Hi all I'm facing a tricky question,and I'd like to know if someone could help me to find a logic to solve this. I want to select the ite…

Started by Rodolfo Santos

4 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Rodolfo Santos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service