Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sort' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort Branches by Z height

Hi, Is there a way to sort branches by Z height? When I intersect brep to surface, it puts them in a branch for every surface it hits, but…

Started by David Kim

0 Feb 20, 2014

Rule based ordering of selecting objects

Hi, Im working on a definition which analyzes facade cladding elements and sorts/labels them depending on their dimensions. I.e it goes thr…

Started by Chris bc

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Chris bc

How to combine trees with sorting of the branches?

Hello. I do not feel comfortable among the trees. So here is my newbie question. What i should use when i need to combine trees with some s…

Started by Богдан Кузьміч

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Богдан Кузьміч

sort points in triangle grid to create independent lists of parallel curves

I have a triangular grid and I want to interpolate curves through the points as illustrated in the screen shot so that I have three indepen…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

4 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Area & Slope lists

Hi, I have a generic surface which has been divided into sub surfaces. I would like to know slope and area of each subsurface. With the de…

Started by Matthew Schexnyder

7 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jacob Buchenauer

Data structure with closest point example

Hi folks, because I (and many others I guess) are struggeling with data structures I want to show my solution I have found for my problem,…

Started by maxmelone

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

Sort Along Curve (AlongCrv) fails

Seems to be not working anymore. I get an output of duplications of the first point and a 0-filled Index-list.

Started by phillip

0 Dec 12, 2012

Sort Points along Curve

Does anyone have words of advice for using the SortPtsAlong Curve Component? I have searched the forum.. http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum

Started by AB

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by AB

Sorting Branch by common index content

i was loud thinking, how its possible to Sort a list with number of branches and the branches have the same length items, and those items h…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

8 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

List dispatching to multiple streams in non regular pattern

Hi there. I should probably start stating that I'm not an advanced user but an enthusiastic one. Just starting to understand data/lists ma…

Started by Arturo Steinberg

13 May 28, 2012
Reply by Arturo Steinberg

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by