Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sort' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organizing Surfaces in a List by Z Z value

Not understanding what I'm doing wrong. I've got surfaces sorted into branches by their face (North, East, South, West) Within each face br…

Started by Shaun

0 Aug 4, 2016

Create a data tree with same text values

Hi, Is there a way to create a data tree with the same text value? I've extracted room names from a Revit file and sorted them out. I now…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

5 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

sort the point list after using kangaroo

Hello, I was confused that after I use kangaroo for form finding, all the points of the original surface are randomly listed. and I could o…

Started by Rongguang Na

0 Jun 7, 2016

Sorting Component Issue

Now I'm trying to get rid of the resulting split surfaces that correspond to where the windows are so I'm just left with the walls so I ca…

Started by Charles B

0 May 21, 2016

sort curves by z value

i'm trying to sort frame of curves (4 curves) according to their z value. Basically i want the highest curve (highest Z value) and the lowe…

Started by Jeremy Luebker

2 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Luebker

sort breps along curve

Hi all, can someone help me to sort breps along a curve? I can do it with points, but when I have to link the related breps it doesnt work…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by riccardo foschi

Sort a list of points clockwise

Hello Everyone, I'm having trouble figuring out the best way to sort a list of points clockwise. These points are the vertices of a surfac…

Started by Nidhi Sekhar

6 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

need help with topo: associate point height to text

Hi there, I was hoping someone could help me out with a small problem. I have very little experience with GH so I don't really know how to…

Started by Timotei Dudas

3 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

sort breps along curve

Hi all, can someone help me to sort breps along a curve? I can do it with points, but when I have to link the related breps it doesnt work…

3 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by riccardo foschi

Slice and sort a sequence of surfaces keeping the central part

Hi all, I have this problem:I would like to slice each brep with the near ones (and only the near ones: such as the first with the second,…

1 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service