Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sine' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing the shape of a definition with a sine curve

Hi all, I am fairly new to Grasshopper. I have been working with a definition I have downloaded of Santiago Calatrava's Mediopadana Statio…

Started by Jingle Chen

0 May 7, 2014

GH Archistar Components serie - Santiago Calatrava

GH Archistar Components serie Santiago Calatrava - High Speed Train Station Reggio Emilia - Italy Looking at the rising requests of ready…

Started by Alessio Erioli

11 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by x-stratos

Flow surface group along xyz sin curve in dbl helix

I created some paper models in studio, and am trying to recreate the effect in grasshopper/rhino to continue experimenting with the algorit…

Started by Devon

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Is it possible to replace a srf grid with sine wave pattern along each row and deform it?

Hi, I am a beginner in Grasshopper and after goign through the diagrid tutorials on the primers, i wonder if its possible to have a fundame…

Started by Jason K.H

1 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by JD

expanding the frequency down a line

hi everyone!   first take a look at this:          A                                                              B this is abit of a diff…

Started by Adelina

0 Oct 10, 2011

Sine wave texture

I am developing a series of different textures to be CNC into the exterior faces of furniture. I have been using the Box Morph a lot howeve…

Started by Sosa

2 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Sosa

Need help to achieve smooth surface from lofted Sin/Cos Curves!

Hello everyone! I'm trying to achieve something like this: http://www.opensysdesign.com/2009/03/sinwave-pavilion.html Right now I'm playin…

Started by Jeremy Crocker

2 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Avishek Das

sine wave attractors

Hi all! I would like to post a question and hopefully someone can help me with it. I have a surface which i want to do a sine wave deformat…

Started by OZ

0 Oct 12, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service