Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'shatter' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shatter Curve Issue

I'm having trouble with the shatter component which hasn't troubled me before. As you can see in the picture, I have matching data structu…

Started by Mitchell Cobb

0 Jun 17, 2016

SHATTER curves from both ends

Hello Hello,  I am working on creating node joints for a sculpture, and I thought I had the definition for generating the nodes all figure…

Started by Bradley Bowers

18 May 12, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Split curve by two list of points problem

Hi I am fairly new to grasshopper, and have a problem with splitting these curves from two sets of points. Can anyone tell me what i am doi…

Started by Jens Johansen

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Jens Johansen

shatter

Hi! I am trying to use the shatter component, but it is not splitting the segments, it gives a single curve (the total one) as an output.…

Started by veronica arcos

4 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by veronica arcos

Shatter component issue

Hi, For some reason, my Shatter component keeps shuffling my data trees around without any logical reason... It also returns a " Solution…

Started by Julien Ybert

6 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Distance along a Curve

Hi, I created a series of curves that intersect each other and now I want to get the length of each of the segments of the curves, from one…

Started by Jacobo Mendoza

4 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jacobo Mendoza

Shatter output inconsistency, how to solve?

I am having some trouble with the way [shatter] delivers/numbers/organizes the shattered outputs. When I [Shatter] a series of rotated cir…

Started by Dario Vidal

5 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Shatter problems

Hey guys/galsI'm trying to to shatter a curve via a point I've extracted from Curve Line Instersection, but it just won't! What am I doing…

Started by you_shall_not_crash

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Curve not 'Shattering' evenly

Hi I'm having some issues when shattering a curve. See the curve below, I've put it into GH, then I'm trying to put point along it, based…

Started by James Schollum

4 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Generating Street Network using GH

Hi all,   I'm trying to develop a workflow for generating a street layout from road centerlines at an urban design scale and I'm running in…

Started by Lowell Day

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by