Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'series' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Move series of rectangles along vector that isn't X,Y,Z

How do I move a series of rectangles along a vector that isn't the standard X,Y, or Z unit? I have the vector set up and can plug it into t…

Started by Rebecca Waren

2 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Waren

how to create lofting with series

I created the above script in grasshopper, and want to make the sequence as shown in image < 2.png > to look like this image < 3.p…

Started by gule ser

2 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by gule ser

Serie of Mass Addition on the X Axis

Hi guys! I have the lengths of some curves displayed in the xy plane. I did this trough mass addition on the x axis and setting the start f…

Started by Jacobo Mendoza

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Jacobo Mendoza

series point

hi, i have just started grasshopper and have something that should be very simple to solve, however couldn't solve it myself. the problem h…

Started by Tammy Hu

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by Tammy Hu

Changing the Step part of the series component to be dependent on the previous step value

I am using a series component to change the radii for a list of circles.  I was wondering if there was a way to have the step change each t…

Started by Emma Callahan

1 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Transform a set of successive objects

Effectively I have a series of lines. I am trying to set my definition so that each line uses the previous line in the series as an axis of…

Started by Anthony Gugliotta

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

numeric values in items

Hi there, is there a way of making a numeric list which goes something like this: 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 etc ??????? I'm having a bit of t…

Started by Andrew

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Randomize Floor Plates Throughout a Tower

I'm pretty new to Grasshopper, so this solution may (or may not) be simple: I need to generate random patterns for a tower scheme that I'm…

Started by Christopher James Botham

2 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Christopher James Botham

series with multiplier

guys, im sure this is very simple however i would very much appreciate it if someone could assist me in figuring out how to make a series o…

Started by amir Mousawi

0 Aug 22, 2013

Square grid from a series of points

so i have this series of points which are neatly arranged that i would like to create a square grid out of. for instance the first square s…

Started by Tareq Hassan

0 Jul 17, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service