Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'script' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adjusting a number slider based on length

I have a 7" column with attributes that can be adjusted with a number slider from minimal to overly dramatic affect. How would I apply a nu…

Started by Micah Schneider

4 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Micah Schneider

Java Code in Grasshopper

Hello,   I have built a program in java, that would create an agent based model of an urban growth, but i am having trouble with its graphi…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

3 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Forrest Murray

Geco - Ecotect connection problem

Have anybody of you guys experienced a "connection" problem with Geco and Ecotect? When I try to export Mesh geometry from Grasshopper with…

Started by George Bukosdi

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Turner Chang

Geco - Ecotect connection problem

Have anybody of you guys experienced a "connection" problem with Geco and Ecotect? When I try to export Mesh geometry from Grasshopper with…

Started by George Bukosdi

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Turner Chang

Catenary by height (again)

Hi all, After searching through the forum and finding these three discussions on catenary curves, I still have not found something workabl…

Started by Will McElwain

30 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Grasshopper Script Components Compile Folder

Hi all, I'm using some external C# libraries that have some sort of dependencies that I need to copy the libraries to release/debug folder…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

15 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Grasshopper script

Hi im a architecture student im trying to figure out grasshopper script for the structure something like the the image ive attached. And im…

Started by Jack

0 Sep 27, 2013

from grasshopper to python script

Hello, So, a couple of questions from a beginner. I have produced a GH file that allows me to create a given geometry from a set of point…

Started by Ricardo Sá

3 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Orientation of Brep and order of Vertices when Unrolling in VB

Hi all, I'm unrolling a number of trimmed surfaces through the Unroller class in VB 4.0/Rhino5. All works well, but I can't seem to figure…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sergi M

hedron challenge

Hi everybody just starting to pick up the basics of grasshopper parametric design. I'm trying generate seemingly random iterations of hedro…

Started by James H

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by James H

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by