Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'script' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got float? Runtime error in new Python editor but not in old one

Hi Guys, These few lines worked in the old Python editor but not in the newest one and i cannot understand what is the issue: import rhino…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

simplify this script

Hello everyone, I've been working with this script, it's pretty straightforward, essentially it's a JPEG sampler that will dictate the size…

Started by AdnFrs

0 Jun 27, 2015

How to send Args[] or Messages to Rhino when the process is opening

hello everyone ,here is my question,How to send Args[] or Messages to Rhino when the process is opening.i want to drive Rhino to read scrip…

Started by tzl

2 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by tzl

Create Vectorized Output (make2D) with a Spherical camera

I am looking create the equivalent of a make 2D that matches my output generated with a vray spherical camera (FOV:360), the goal being to…

Started by Peter Stone

6 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Script: baking in Grasshopper and Retrieving the Geometry back

Hi guys! This is my first post; I shall aim to be as specific as I can be. I have created the Cairo tiling pattern, which can Tessellate us…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by djordje

Custom Gusset Plate Script

I'm currently trying to create through a script a linear geometry that I can extrude into an object. This is going to be a sort of gusset p…

Started by Victoria Rice

0 Oct 23, 2014

Make a script for efficient

Hi,I need to improve the efficiency of a script that I am developing.  I am calculating the intersection of a number of curves with differe…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Excel and Grasshopper

Hello, hello I am a real newbie on Grasshopper - but not on architecture designs. Currently I am working in urban planning department in p…

Started by Harald Brynlund-Lima

0 Sep 9, 2014

Help With Automating line connections between an expandable number of tree branches

Hi, I have made a script that distributes points along curves at a varying density such that i can connect lines in between points on diff…

Started by Kenneth Allan

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth Allan

Runtime error (MissingMemberException): 'Point3d' object has no attribute 'RemoveAt'

Hi, This is my first time using Python and I'm having trouble with this error that keeps popping up when I 'Test' the script. Any ideas?

Started by Monique Belinda

2 May 5, 2014
Reply by Arend

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by