Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scale' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

inverse proportion in scaling multiple geometries?

i am currently stuck on a logical problem in a study that i'm working on. i have a bunch of rectangles, populated on a surface and they mos…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

10 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by djordje

Louvres

Hi,   Im trying to create louves from a lofted surface. Using the scale non-uniform component I was scaling the subsurfaces (shown in the p…

Started by Natalie Chelliah

2 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Natalie Chelliah

URGENT: Dividing up a surface in different scaled amounts

Hi really needing the help of the people on here. What im trying to construct in grasshopper is a wall that is made up of small components…

Started by Matt W

6 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Matt W

PARAMETRIC FACADE

Hi everyone! I'm trying to created a parametric facade but I can't make the holes in my surface!! PLEASE HELP!

Started by Lissette Chapa Garza

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by idPlaNo

HOW TO SCALE A SHAPE CURVE ON DIFFERENT ANGLES?

Hi to everyone! I have a simple definition of a profile curve that arrays along a rail curve in the same plane. Now I'd like to control the…

Started by Andrea Mosca

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Andrea Mosca

apply attractor points on a populated surface in Box morph

Hello everybody.   I am facing a problem to apply attractor point on a populated surface. the thing starts that i was a populating a compon…

Started by Karim Soliman

0 Nov 24, 2011

function equation and extrude component

Hey guys,   I am trying to make a series of 9 circular floors that as they go up to the middle floor the diameter increases and from the mi…

Started by Natasa

2 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Natasa

expanding the frequency down a line

hi everyone!   first take a look at this:          A                                                              B this is abit of a diff…

Started by Adelina

0 Oct 10, 2011

Scale 1D using a vector or similar?

NU-Scale seems a little bit tricky when it comes to produce 1D scaling refered to previus geometries... (non X,Y,Z oriented, lots of angles…

Started by Diego

8 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Diego

orient, scale and loft

Hi,   I am trying to loft between rectangles obtained from a random reduced list and their counterpart which is the reduced list oriented a…

Started by Nick

3 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Nick

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by