Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scale' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

populating rotating panel system

hi everyone, Im trying to populate a rotating panel system on a surface. I've sucessfully made one panel system rotate but it doesnt seem…

Started by Mitran

2 May 15, 2014
Reply by Mitran

from the detail to the big scale going back to the detail

Hello, It has been asked from me to create a form (box) which will be generating an space (the big scale) and from this generated space I…

Started by mhana

7 May 5, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

I need help with Islamic pattern anybody

hello,, im trying to do this Islamic pattern but there is somthen wrong with the def,, would anybody plz help and take a look on the defini…

Started by khaled alwarea

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by khaled alwarea

[C#] Scale problem <<

I wanna create List<Surface> something like that (Bottom). What's the problem of my script ? protected override void…

Started by Digit

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Digit

Box Scaling in one direction according to a point

Hello guys, I'm trying to make a box scaling according a direction of a point. I have a point moving on 2D (x,y) and I want the point to s…

Started by George L

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by George L

**SOLVED** Rhino Preview Scale Issues

Hi, I have a fairly large model in millimeters. When using GH, the preview for things like planes, and intersections between elements are…

Started by Nick

0 May 31, 2013

Reverse effect while scaling with Attractors

i managed to write the definition to scale the geometries according to the distance with the attractor points or curves, that's ok. but wha…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

HELP with array and scale module along bounding curves

Hello all, I am wondering if somebody can help me with a problem. I am not too familiar with grasshopper, so I am a bit stuck: I am current…

Started by RGX

4 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by RGX

attractor mesh edge (pipe/sweep)

Hi guys i've been trying to set up an attractor point to affect the radius of pipe along an edge. Tried previously to use both pipe and sw…

Started by kris mitchell

0 Jan 24, 2013

Bivalve shell Algorithm

This is a simple algorithm I made in Grasshopper to make bivalve shells. It uses rotation and scale to make the shell. The input is a close…

Started by Parametric House

8 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by roderick read

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service