Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'scale' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scale a pattern between within a ring domain

Hi I was wondering if any one can help me with a seemingly basic transform. I'm trying to re-size a group of curves which are in a disc for…

Started by daniel koene

7 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

uneven scaling based on attractors about chain creation. (includes a bonus question of orientation)

hi guys. here are another problems that i encounter while utilizing the GH  :) i am still dealing with creating chains. what i am trying to…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

5 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by mark zirinsky

array in region

hi guys, how can I array 2D objects "squares" in a 2D region "rectangular" I could only choose the total number of objects and the cell but…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

2 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

Rotate objects in relation to attractor

HELP! I've set up an array of objects onto a grid, and I'd like each one to rotate a bit - those object closest to a point rotating more t…

Started by Jonathan Kim

4 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Kim

Incrementally scaled geometry

Hi guys, I'm currently working on a "V" structure for a project, and I want it to incrementally scale its size along a curve. Wat I did was…

Started by Salvador Gabriel

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

changing size AND density in hexagon pattern

hi everyone, i am sorry if this is a repetitive question and there are probably other threads about this, but i went through the entire pag…

Started by jessica knobloch

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by roderick read

Pinwheel fractual grasshopper

Is there an easy way to great this fractualisation in grasshopper using a standard tiling of a set triangle possibly to follow attractor p…

Started by Ryan Kings

15 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Area of a square and proportions of a rectangle

Hi there,  I need a help with this one The problem is as follows: I begin by creating a square. Its dimension is determined by the square…

Started by Andrew

2 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Andrew

Center Box (Box) size value is wrong/misleading

Just found out the hard way (ie. wondering where I went wrong for the last 2 hours), that the X,Y and Z size values for Center Box (Box) ar…

Started by Armin Seltz

1 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Scaled sine curve

I was wondering if there was a way to scale a sine curve as it progresses. I would like to be able to adjust wavelength, amplitude, and, if…

Started by Ryan Treacy

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Ola Jaensson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service