Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sampler' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brick Wall Spacing with Image Sampler

Hey guys, I want to create a brick wall where the distance of the bricks is dependent on the color value of the image sampler. See attachm…

Started by Anastasia V

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Anastasia V

Move points from image sampler

Hi everyone, I am trying to extrude thelines of a 2D planar structure by an image sampler (see attached image "reference" ).I can extrude t…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

0 Aug 26, 2015

Image Sampler on Curved Brep

I could not work out with my file to have round holes on my curved poly-surface (just like the image below), according to an image by the I…

Started by BOC

0 May 5, 2015

Image Sampler Along Vertical Louvers

Is it possible to break up an image along a series of louvers. Attached is the file I am using to create the louvers - I am just unaware ho…

Started by labc

0 Apr 21, 2015

help! gradual point gradient using image sampler

Hey everyone, Newb to grasshopper & the forum. helllooo. Im using the paneling tools add on to create a grid using the image sampler as…

Started by Jon Liebsch

11 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Jon Liebsch

Hexagonal grid with image sampler

i cant seem to find the solution to use to circles center points as the openings for the hexagonal grid.  i have been trying to integrate…

Started by daniel s

7 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

parametric stone wall: problem with image sampler?!

Hi, I am working on an parametric brick facade. The program works as I want it (maby it is not perfect at it works) but I have problems wit…

Started by Sebastian Gatz

1 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Sebastian Gatz

Image Sampler not sampling correctly

I'm having an issue using the image sampler. I am trying to sample in a low-res greyscale image and pull out the value of each pixel. I sta…

Started by Nathanael Maschke

2 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Nathanael Maschke

Image sampler keeps disappearing

So I have a large patch that is using an image sampler. Sometimes when I open the GH file I get a warning like below and the image sampler…

Started by Armin Seltz

1 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Shape dimension based on Image Sampler

Hi everybody. I've got some problems with this definition. I'm trying to displace a custom shape copied several times (the star) on a surfa…

Started by Phil

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service