Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sampler' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Move points along Z randomly !

Hi everyone, i'm very new on the forum and on grasshopper ! It is for an exercice in school i want to create a cloud point who represente…

Started by Martin Saintpierre

1 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Cutting spheres into surface, pattern

Is there a more efficient way of doing this? I'm using an image sampler to plot spheres on a surface then using those spheres to cut into t…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 9, 2017

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

Image sampler external file path loading delay

Once connecting the image sampler to a file path on the server GH will take forever to load the image (couple minutes). Even if they are ju…

Started by phillip

4 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Armin Seltz

Image series through sampler

I'm looking to animate a field of sand dunes using height maps generated by another program. I got the image sampler to run fine and dandy…

Started by Kameron Baumgardner

7 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Johanna Jõekalda

Sampler Image

I need a tutorial about "sampler image". I need to generate a surface with a Territory photography. I will appreciate your help.

Started by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

2 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by FLAVIO BEVILACQUA

Using attractor to vary slat width

I've been searching the site for a way to use either attractor curves or image sampler to alter my design. The intent is to have slats that…

Started by Kyle Beck

5 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Kyle Beck

Image to perforations

I know there has been several discussions on this but I am still rather confused about two parts of this. The attached definition is putti…

Started by Katelynn Tate

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

dynamic input for image sampler

I would like to change the referenced file in the image sampler through grasshopper or a scripting component, instead of entering the file…

Started by Benjamin Golder

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

Image Sampler surface angles

Hi, I didn't know until now that the image sampler depends on the angle of surface that is divided for the pattern making. In the Grasshop…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

4 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by