Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rotation' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

magic ruler

Hi everybod im trying to recreate the kids game called magic ruller. its formed by triangles. which rotate one over the other one My ques…

Started by RR

0 Oct 14, 2013

Elipse Algorithm using c# instead of grasshopper

Hi there, I am exploring a series of rotating ellipses that start to form circular patterns. I have done this using grasshopper however i m…

Started by g

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by g

Orient component provides weird result

What exactly is happening here? Should the curve be oriented in the same plane? aka, going downwards SW instead of upwards NW? Or am I mi…

Started by Nick

0 Aug 13, 2013

catenary start and end reversal after rotation makes lofted surface flip

I have a model for a kite arch. There's a circle of rope (line) on the ground. Above it some catenary arches are blown backward and held fo…

Started by roderick read

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

How to find angle of a plane

What is the simplest way to find the angle of rotation of an xy plane relative to world xy?

Started by Norm Sash

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

surface split and rotation panels

HI im having some troubles when im tring to rotate some panels after ive split them. the problem is with the rotation axis. apreciate any h…

Started by RR

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by RR

gradual rotation

Hi everybody, I have some vertical elements and I want to rotate each one around its midpoint according to a gradual change in its roation…

Started by Arash Deilami

12 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Arash Deilami

Dual axis rotation

Hi,   I am new to grasshopper and wondering how I can rotate a panel about its central pivot in both the vertical and horizontal axis. I am…

Started by pratik

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Bivalve shell Algorithm

This is a simple algorithm I made in Grasshopper to make bivalve shells. It uses rotation and scale to make the shell. The input is a close…

Started by Parametric House

8 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by roderick read

multiple object rotation based on their local axis

Hey guys! I have 30 boxes that I want to rotate simultaneously based on their local axis (not as a group) See the attachments and if you…

Started by Diamadis

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service