Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'rotation' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to change rotation angle? (Easy question?)

Hi This is my first post, and though I've had a fair amount of Rhino experience I am completely new to Grasshopper. I'd imagine this is an…

Started by Barney R

0 Apr 13, 2014

Gradual rotation elements

Good morning, it's a simple request. As you can see in my file. I have some elements swept on a curve. Now my goal is to have a gradual rot…

Started by Matteods

0 Apr 12, 2014

Evolution Door Definition

I was able to recreate the Evolution Door in grasshopper, the definition is a little messy but the components are all there.  I was pretty…

Started by Christopher Voltl

1 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

problem rotating tower floors

Hi! I am trying to create a tower which is solar responsive. Now i have created a parametric tower with floors which rotate amongst a cent…

Started by Henk_88

2 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Henk_88

Transform a set of successive objects

Effectively I have a series of lines. I am trying to set my definition so that each line uses the previous line in the series as an axis of…

Started by Anthony Gugliotta

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Folding Spiral Mesh

Hi, I have created a spiral through looking at sunflowers. From that I have created a mesh and exploded the faces, so they are all indepent…

Started by Jessica Beagelman

2 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Jessica Beagelman

Rotation elements

Hi, i have a problem! I need to rotate this rectangles. When i apply a rotation all rectangles rotate around a plane but i want that every…

Started by Matteods

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Matteods

rotate brep consecutively

rotate brep consecutively Hi. I'm trying to recreate the kids game called Magic Ruler I'm quite loose and I'm struggling with the definit…

Started by RR

0 Oct 15, 2013

Progression rotation elements

Good afternoon, I found a problem. My goal is to rotate some elements like the wind flow under the elemtns and rotate them. In the file sen…

Started by Matteods

0 Oct 14, 2013

rotation of object around world's x-, y- and z-axis

hello! at first I have to say that i'm rather new to grasshopper. maybe my question is easy to solve or i simply have a wrong way of think…

Started by shapeless

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by shapeless

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service