Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'region' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a quick question:

The intersection or difference between different shapes, is givving me the following result. Is it normal to not being able to subsrtact th…

Started by Florino Ita

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Region Difference with self-intersect poly curve

I encounter a problem with region difference when one of the two curves is self-intersected. The problem is the left triangle is not reco…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

0 Jul 21, 2015

Subtract a paneling area with a surface/curve in Grasshopper?

Hello all, I am trying to create a diagrid framework over a trimmed circular cylinder.  I have figured out how to get the diagrid pattern…

Started by Steve

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Steve

Region Intersection many-to-many problem

Hello there! I have hit a little problem trying to do a region intersection on multiple curves with multiple other curves. Basically I ha…

Started by Armin Seltz

7 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

urban block division

Hello, i'm new to grasshopper, and this is probably a very easy code to break. i'm trying to offset a curve (my block perimeter) and divid…

Started by Alon Shavit

1 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Omar Helmy

Create boundaries regions in Grasshopper

Hi all, My situation is the following. I have: a list of open curves a point cloud on the xy plane The curves are opened but all togethe…

Started by Claudio Campanile

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Claudio Campanile

Union problem

Hi all,  I have a problem with union. I tried some solutions I found on this forum, but nothing is working yet.  The thing I'm trying to…

Started by Bas van Wezel

5 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Thomas

Trim not working reliantly

Hi, I'm trying to work with the trim with region(s) component, but it is just not working reliantly.If you set the sliders in my file to t…

Started by David S.

0 Jul 15, 2014

Multiple curve trim region issue

Hi, I am trying to trim lines created with two end points by a closed curve.  This is the result of the Ci output from the Trim with Regio…

Started by Dimitar Pouchnikov

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Dimitar Pouchnikov

How to create a region union for each set of curves in a tree

I have a data tree with groupings of a rectangle and a circle.  What I want is for each rectangle + circle pair to form a region join. To g…

Started by Norm Sash

0 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service