Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'random' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point cloud

Hi!  I'm trying to make a point cloud by define random number domains and assign them to the point parameters based on some tutorial, my co…

Started by Ali Bazazan

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Ali Bazazan

Remove "Cull Random" Items from Original List?

So I have a list and I am using the cull random component. Now I want to take those random items and remove them from the original list as…

Started by JS

4 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Jacob Evans

Help~~how to get random in every branch in datatree?

the every branch should be different random,but now is the same random ,i tried different seed in every branch loop(in Bold),but it has no…

Started by Andrea Lu

2 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Andrea Lu

Brick Wall Color Pattern

Hi All, I'm relatively new to Grasshopper and am on a deadline to finish this. I've been working on this project, and am a bit stumped. I'…

Started by KEN

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by KEN

SIMPLE GH SKETCH

Hello, I'm trying to study the behavior of a ramp in a building with prevailing vertical development . To do this , I suggested to : - Cr…

Started by Leonardo Mondini

4 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

Multiple panelling size variation based on text lenght and height

Hi, I am actually desiging a wall (sort of memorial) that is 20m long by 3m height.  I need to feed the wall with 7000 full names (EX; Pasc…

Started by Pascal Gobeil

20 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Center Point Rectangles on Random Gradient

My goal is to use the points projected by the existing script to be the center points of a rectangle pattern. I would also like it that the…

Started by Brandon Link

0 Oct 29, 2015

Curve Division Based on Random Combinations

Hi All, I've got a few curves with lengths x,y,z etc that are all multiples of 12. I want to get random combinations of a select group of n…

Started by Antariksh Tandon

3 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Camouflage

Does anyone have an idea for how to create a camouflage pattern? I am hoping to create a series of closed interlocking curves with a visibl…

Started by Ted Madden

10 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

grasshopper extruding random height

Hi, I was extruding the curves for representing trees, so the height would be from abt 5000~10000, and I extruded them randomly by using '…

Started by Hairy Curvy

8 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service