Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'python' (278)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python component to Get Used Components and Libraries - Learning

I'm posting this python component because I have a feeling it will be redundant/unnecessary in the near future due to the upcoming implemen…

Started by Chris Hanley

0 Aug 17, 2017

Save grashopper canvas as picture with python

Hi, i am looking for a possibility to save grasshopper canvas as picture from python. Is there grasshopper API method or external module ha…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

6 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

How to install python packages/modules with pip ?

Hi, how can i load packages installed with pip/ conda to grashopper? i would like to use wx module python in grasshopper but i cannout fig…

Started by vladimir ondejcik

6 Aug 15, 2017
Reply by vladimir ondejcik

Python crash on large data set

Hello I wrote simple script to assign hourly weather data (only some hours were recorded) to hours. If there was no measurement it should…

Started by Petr Vacek

2 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Petr Vacek

problem with "Parameter must be a Guid ..."

Hi guys. I'm new with scripting and Python for Grasshopper. I'm having a problem with this code.The message error is: "Parameter must be a…

Started by daniele mariani

0 Jul 27, 2017

Getting conversion to Point3D error when I try to use rs.BoundingBox in GH

What I first do is collect the geometry that I'd like to determine the bounding box of using the Geometry component, and I try to use the G…

Started by Bianchi Dy

11 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

How to add a warning or error message to a component in Python?

After checking the post How to throw a warning or error to turn the component orange or red?, I've noted that the method AddRuntimeMessage(…

Started by Bianchi Dy

10 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

wrap a List and list the Nth item from each of its branch

Hey Guys, I need your help here, cause Ive tried so many times to do script this and code a component to do this but it seems like a very…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

Save Grasshopper/Rhinofile from inside the ghPython component

Hey everyone, i hope this is a simple question. I would like to save the active grasshopper and rhinofile from inside the python component.…

Started by Tobias Heimig

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Tobias Heimig

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service