Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweep 2 not working as it should

Hi everyone. I started my advanture with Grasshopper some days ago and after some tutorials I decided to create my first own deffinition.…

Started by Dawid

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Dawid

Surfaces

Good night.  I first want to apologize for my English. My question is this: Is it possible to edit a surface of a size defined plan, and w…

Started by Edgar Lopez Saez

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Edgar Lopez Saez

Brep Control, Voronoi, Skeletal Mesh, for 3D printing

Hey Everyone, First off I just want to thank all the questioners and everyone that has answered questions, as a SUPER beginner I really app…

Started by Kenny Arnold

9 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Continuous Variable Pipe Problem

Hello, Everyone! I'm using interpolate curve to create a variable pipe, but there seems to be a place where the pipe isn't continuous and I…

Started by Nicole Wiesner

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Twisted curve: Problem with array

Hey everyone! I started really use Grasshopper few days ago, lot of my problems find on this forum but not this which i would like to descr…

Started by Filip W

7 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Filip W

ghPython slows down on subsequent runs

Hello, I am very annoyed by a problem I have when running a certain script multiple times in a row. As you can see in the attached imag…

Started by Sabin Serban

13 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Breps display problem, possibly a gh bug.

Hi! I've recently been experimenting some problems with the visualization of this breps, it seems like a bug but I am not sure. I have been…

Started by Leon Fernandez

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Leon Fernandez

Need help with non planar region splitting

Hi all, first off, I am new to GH and have been trying to learn via these discussions and forums and tutorials but haven't been able to fin…

Started by Nicholas Silagy

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Silagy

Solution setup with multiple gha/dlls.

I have a VS solution with 2 projects, one is compiled as gha, the other one to dll. I declare some custom geometry classes/goos/params in t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

MULTI SPHERE SOLID UNION IN TO ONE / TWO SOILDS, (sphere diameter limit, if exceeded the solution for definition does fail)

Hi folks, I would like to ask for some advice or help with my project I´m working on for some time. I´m generating shape on the base of pr…

Started by Jakub Petr

4 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Jakub Petr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service