Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'polyline' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offset component eliminating list items

I'm trying to create a series of elevated surfaces with both tiles and framework by dividing an intial surface and dividing the resulting s…

Started by Emily Bardsley

1 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Closed Polyline Extruded According to Amount of Storeys

Hi guys,   I ve got a series of closed polyline with a number indicating the amount of storeys they should be extruded to. It would be grea…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Wish List - "Fair" component

It would be wonderful to have a FAIR component...or is there another way to perform the same. Reduce, smooth, simplify, and rebuild are sim…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by kleerkoat

copy and mirror polyline in vbscript?

Hi, I'm a total newbie to vbscript, but can operate reasonably well in Grasshopper.  I am hoping that someone might be kind enough to help…

Started by Lian

24 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Lian

Polyline from points on a curve?

I am trying to figure out how to draw a polyline connecting/closing the points that I have created (by evaluating a curve). In my beginner…

Started by Nathan

2 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Nathan

Polyline Attractors on topography

Dear All, I've been tweaking the Magnetic Displacement definition by Daniel Piker in the last couple of days to create a topographical lan…

Started by Ben Lee

0 Nov 14, 2009

Finding Polyline Intersection

I am scripting in Grasshopper with VB and need to extract the intersection points of several polylines. Do I need to convert the polylines…

Started by Ben Sitler

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

Points & Referenced Points in 0.6.0012 Beta

I just tried to create a closed polyline from one referenced point and three moved copies of that point, but got the runtime warning, "Insu…

Started by John Dolci

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by John Dolci

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service