Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'polyline' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polyline offset results in segments

When I create a polyline from points and apply an offset, it results in line segments rather than a continuous polyline. Is there any way a…

Started by Nick

3 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Clàudia Aguiló Pórtulas

Translate curves with VB?

I wonder what the correct way to translate a curve in a VB RhinoCommon component might be. For translation of a point, I use the following…

Started by Jonatan Schumacher

4 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Connect End points of open polylines based on perimeter for topography planes

Hello. I am an architecture student and I am constantly making topography geometries to CNC. In order to do this, we create planar surface…

Started by Brennan

5 Nov 25, 2016
Reply by Brennan

Trimming curves within curve intersection

In between each curve intersection, instead of there being a line there I want those inner intersecting lines to be gone. I’ve been trying…

Started by Mustafa Kajtaz

0 Sep 7, 2016

Inflating closed polylines

the script here is used to inflate/bulge closed polylines touching each others. The bulge of each edge is tio of surface from the closed po…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

12 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

Make Surfaces from Contour Points - UPDATED with internalised data

Hello there, I have an issue connecting my Contour Points to get a boundary Polyline to create the Contour Surfaces... My main goal is to…

Started by Doulkas Charalampos

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Alessio Erioli

Polyline made out of segment lengths

Hello! I have a list of numbers, that are divided into branches. What I want to do is create a polyline for each branch, that uses those nu…

Started by Denis

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Denis

Curve around polyline

Hi all! I have the following problem: Given a 2d polyline (always closed - always consisting of line segments) I would like to get a closed…

Started by nikos tzar

12 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Tree structure problem

Hi everybody, hopefully someone can shed some light on the problem I am facing at the moment. Would be great. I have four different paths…

Started by Findie

6 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

invalid curves using dispatch

Hello! I was just making the shape of a coffin but i couldnt join my curves because i get invalid curves. Does someone know what is happeni…

Started by daniel assayag

1 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service