Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'planes' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Align planes

Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea how to convert the concept "Minimize serial rotation" (indeed, the discription of the Align Planes co…

Started by Pieter Segeren

13 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Perforations on Non-Planer Surface - Help

Hey all, I have been using Grasshopper ultimately to create perforations on a non planer surface. I am having trouble with forming the sam…

Started by Daniel C

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Daniel C

Unifying planes' normals

so i have those few planes and i need to rotate them enough to get their local Z-axes "normal" facing the same direction. whats the fastes…

Started by Tareq Hassan

1 May 31, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

Fabrication!

Hi everyone! I want to fabricate this surface from (U) directions. I cant fine how to do that?

Started by Derenik Baghramian

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Derenik Baghramian

inclined and rotated planes

In this simple definition, some tangent planes to an helicoid unwittingly rotates ( over a thereshold in the " amplificador y" slider ) and…

Started by pepe ballesteros

0 Jan 20, 2012

frenet frame, flipping planes

hi all, why do osculating and rectifying plane flip? (e.g. between slider 6-7) thanks henning

Started by Henning Duerr

0 Aug 31, 2011

Tangent to Surface at Point, with some help from Galapagos

Dear everyone. I'm trying to get Galapagos to align the endbit of my curved/twisted surface so that it matches the location of a point AND…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

8 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Multiply planes

Hi there, I am new to Grasshopper and I would like to request some help in creating a series of planes equally offseted from an initial hor…

Started by Dragos Babeanu

7 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Dragos Babeanu

Align Curve to surface

Hello,   Let's say we have a list of 6 curves and 6 planes on grasshopper's main canvas. (on the picture they are baked to make it clearer)…

Started by Matylda

1 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service