Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'plane' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tangent Plane

Hi, I am new to GH, so this is a very simple question: I am trying to create a surface which is tangent to a sphere on a given point. I ha…

Started by Anne Romme

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Anne Romme

How to construct and visualize plane in VB

Hi guysWith this code all I obtained is a series of null plane. How can I fix this problem inside VB?Thanks  Private Sub RunScript(ByVal Li…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Plane Components Bug

There appears to be a bug in "Plane Components".  Soon after I drop Plane Components tool on to the canvas it causes my computer to lock up…

Started by Stan Carroll

6 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Wish for new Plane components

Hi David,I came across a question, see screenshot: I used the Plane coponent I define the x axis and leave the Y axis default ,but sometime…

Started by Alpha222

2 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

plane oriented bounding box (bug?)

Is this component working correctly or is my understanding of how it should perform not correct.  My understanding is that for this compone…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Plane definition

Hi all,   maybe not the most intelligent question, but could anyone tell me what the plane definition is made from. For instance the Evalua…

Started by Roel van de Straat

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Roel van de Straat

point by coordinate system

very simple question. is it possible to define a point relative to a specific coordinate system other than the world space? imagine one cre…

Started by Christophe Barlieb

2 May 25, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Offset in a different plane of the original curve

Dear all, I am a new user, and probably the solution I am attempting to find is very simple, but I don't know how to get it. Her is the qu…

Started by Igo Kommers Wender

5 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Igo Kommers Wender

should b simple: lines from surface

This should be simple, i just seem to lack the skills.. Ive got a surface thats subdivided and I want to connect lines for every x number…

Started by Chris

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service