Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'planar' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

array geometry on endpoints

Hi friends Im trying to put geometry on a surface like this. it works if i do it with SFrames, but how would i make it happen with Endpoin…

Started by Mitran

0 May 15, 2014

Change Surface UV Axis?

I've been trying all morning to figure this out and I'm hoping somebody has an easy solution for me. I'm trying to create an elliptical pla…

Started by GW

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Meshing/Panelling help needed

Hi, I am trying to find good surface meshing/panelling tool or some advice how to use existing components. I have curved surface and I am…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Apr 9, 2014

Viper - Overlapping Window Components

Dear all, For the VIPER component of Grasshopper (DIVA), can you have overlapping window components?  For instance, a Kalwall window compon…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Mar 23, 2014

Voronoi intersect issues

So, here you'll see that i have an issue with the region intersect. What i'm trying to do is create a catenary curveand have the voronoi f…

Started by greg antons

3 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Planar index problem

I have list of curves, and I turn them into planar surfaces. In theory if I list any item from the curv and the planar list, the curve (whi…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

2 May 2, 2013
Reply by Balázs Hegedus

Create planar cells using map to surface

Hi all! I'm a newbie here so I'd appreciate all the help I can great. So I've mapped this pattern to a curved surface and was wondering i…

Started by Stephanie Choy

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Choy

mesh

Hi all, I need your help! Could u suggest me a method or a strategy to realize a mesh that has these features :1- same sizes faces (facce…

Started by Giada Schioppa

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Planar Surface Component

Hi, I am a little disappointed that the planar surface component doesn´t work like the used icon is promising. The icon shows a bunge of cu…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

17 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mariana Schetini Basso

[BUG] PlanarSrf changes list order.

I've been having a strange issue using planarsrf component: it usually disorder the input list. Pretty annoying because using spheres or ot…

Started by Ángel Linares

5 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by