Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shortest route within a curve network

Newbie question: Within an urban plan i am trying to find the shortest distance in a network of curves, which represent the streets. I have…

Started by Alonso

1 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Alonso

Path mapper troubles

I am trying to apply wind to a series of extruded curves but I've been having trouble flipping my matrix. I have a script that I've set up…

Started by Nina Lang

0 Mar 1, 2016

Minimal Path System

Hello grasshopper user,   I know there are existing some discussions about that topic but they aren`t precise...   I need a solution fo…

Started by T

14 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by James

Check if a file or path exists using GHPython

Hello, I'm exporting ViewCaptures from a GHPython script, and would like to check if a picture with the same name already exists so as not…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

Managing Complex DataTree Paths in Python

Hi all, How can you easily reference all "beta branches" of a "Alpha Path" if we think of complex branching in terms of {Alpha path, Beta_…

Started by Nico Azel

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

How to combine branches where some items are of same value?

Good day GH friends, Its already taking me days contemplating on this problem and yet still unsuccessful to come up with a solution. I wish…

Started by Homar

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Homar

Linking an image in the grasshopper canvas

Hi all, 1)I was wondering what are all the way I can link an image in grasshopper's canvas, if I want to visualize a single image in the ca…

Started by riccardo foschi

4 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

tree path from component

I feel like this should be easy, but I can't seem to find it, neither in GH, nor on the forum.  I've culled a tree (of points) according to…

Started by Joel Letkemann

4 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Pouli

Data tree management

Hi all,  I am struggling to find a solution related to data tree management. I am trying to find the closest wall to each window in a room…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

3 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

Respecting/Matching branch and paths from newly created geometry

Hello, can anybody point me in the right direction for this problem. I'm using the Curve Intersection component, the output is doubling th…

Started by Si

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Si

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service