Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

data path with x variable on a point grid

Hi, I am trying to create parametric steps for a stair section. 1- How can create the poly line shown in the attachment with hand drawing…

Started by Aysu Aysoy

6 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Aysu Aysoy

dynamic input for image sampler

I would like to change the referenced file in the image sampler through grasshopper or a scripting component, instead of entering the file…

Started by Benjamin Golder

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

Reaction diffusion - getting curves (path) for my robot ?

Hello, I use the reaction diffusion definition from laurent delrieu, and i would like to get the curves of the bottom (for the first idea)…

Started by ludo

2 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by rebecca

Shift Items in a branch with wrap

Hello, I have a tree with 11 branches , my goal is to shift items in each branch by its path_index. This gave null values in the beginning…

Started by Saleem

5 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Saleem

Sine Wave Along Path

Hi, I've been messing around all day trying to accomplish this through other posts similar to this but can't solve the problem.  Does anyon…

Started by Juan Yurcho

10 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by diegsfb

Restructuring data and paths

Hey guys, Is there a more efficient way to restructure the data as seen from the image attached. I could use the "explode and entwine" bec…

Started by Azubike Ononye

4 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Azubike Ononye

Path Optimization

Hello David,Im trying to build a definition (potentially using Galapagos) that could optimize a path along a surface (topography).I basical…

Started by msgrom

12 May 10, 2016
Reply by melaniesrud

cull every branch apart from the 4th branch.

Hi There I am new to grasshopper. I am trying to delete every tree branch apart from every 4th branch. I have made this work but it i have…

Started by Braiden Sanders

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Braiden Sanders

Retrieve specific items from multiple lists

Dear users, Summary: I would like some help in a data tree related problem. It involves trying to retrieve specific items from multiple li…

Started by Daniel

4 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

Hi everybody, I wish to extract branch paths depending on how many items AND depending on the value of the item(s) they contain. I've got…

Started by ChristianF

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service