Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'paneling' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface Domain Length with 2 different lengths

Hi all, I am very new to Grasshopper and am getting my feet wet by trying to create a simple curtain wall system. I am trying to create the…

Started by Dan Smith

3 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Paneling on Multiple (separate) Surfaces

Hello,  I am learning the basics of Grasshopper algorithms. Last week I learned how to subdivide a surface between to curves based on a geo…

Started by Marcelo Guerra

0 Mar 1, 2016

Help with Complex Hex Motif? Using individual Cell Segments

Hey All,  I'm trying to replicate a complex hex motif that I made in Rhino in Grasshopper. (shown below in grey and attached) I've done a…

Started by Derek smith

6 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Derek smith

Help making attractor boundaries???

Hi everybody, I'm a GH newbie and really enjoying it, but a little stuck.  My goal is to create a Definition that has tall peaks in the mid…

Started by Derek smith

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Derek smith

PRATT GAUD AUTOMATION FOR ARCHITECTURAL MANUFACTURING FALL 2015

Industrial robotic automation has become commonplace in manufacturing and has been integrated into a wide range of processes from meat-pack…

Started by Brian Ringley

26 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Seb Andraos

How to get continuous panels from two surfaces?

Hi guys! I am working on a roof containing a plane and a funnel-shaped surface. I tried to panel it with Grasshopper and Paneling tools. Bo…

Started by Peng Wang

13 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Joe

Paneling tools morph3d command

after doing ptmorpho3d command, the objects being generated by the component are in different data structures with the ptpanelfaces command…

Started by Xinyi Wu

0 Oct 2, 2015

Subdivition for fabrication

hi , i need to fabricate panels for a curved flat surface. i have attached the image. the height of the building is 21m and width is 12 m.…

Started by s s solomon

0 Sep 19, 2015

Paneling tools: even distances in diamond grid

Hi everyone, I have one very simple question (that may already have been discussed elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything): Is it possibl…

Started by David Meurer

0 Jul 21, 2015

problem in making radial subdivision

Hi every body. I am new at this and i am sure I have taken a project bigger than my ability. I need to take out a pattern from a meta-bal…

Started by alain khoury

0 Jul 2, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service