Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Centroids and Rotation

Hi Guys,   Basically I have a diagrid panel system that I'm trying to get to rotate based on a distance reading from an infrared sensor. So…

Started by Hunter Ruthrauff

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Hunter Ruthrauff

staggered grid points + image sampler

Really simple question that I'm having a hard time answering! Here goes: I am trying to make a staggered grid to imput into the image sampl…

Started by alma jauregui

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by alma jauregui

Are sliders heavier than a panel or integer??

I'm wondering if Sliders could make a GH file slower. I have a lot of Sliders which not necessary have to change its value. Is it possible…

Started by Chichizola10

4 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Chichizola10

quad surface - panel with junctions

Hi everybody, I'm try to obtain this Tesselion : Adaptive Quadrilateral Flat Panelization . For me is difficult... I'm a newbye.. I attach…

Started by Piero

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by taz

Input x,y,z values into panel ?

Hi guys,   I am using a Panel and an "Evaluate Length" GH Component to divide a large steel frame into sub-frames. The contractor keeps on…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Need help applying a panel definition to a surface

Hey guys and gals, I found myself stuck trying to apply the definition I developed to a surface of 24" in height and 48" in length to a sur…

Started by George Valdes

0 Jul 1, 2010

Randaom square panel subdivision

this is what I am trying to achive. I have been lookin around and I found this post http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/uneven-surfac

Started by Francisco Lara

0 Jan 23, 2010

panel system with N distinct panel types?

I'm designing a panel system with curve offsets defined by the distance to an attractor curve (or several curves & points). However, ra…

Started by Evan C

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Marc Syp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service