Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mitering Panels

Hello, May I please ask for assistance on techniques to miter panels?  I've developed a set of surfaces and then extruded those surfaces a…

Started by Ryan Garrett

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by taz

Manually define a value on the Remote Control Panel?

Hello, sorry, is it possible to manually define a value on the RCP? I couldn't find an updated question or solution that explains if this o…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

X,Y coordinate comparison

Man this is frustrating because I feel like its pretty simple but I'm stuck. So basically what I've done thus far is create a script that…

Started by Shaun

5 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Shaun

Split Lofted BREP

All, I seem to be having quite a bit of trouble with what I would imagine to be a very simple task. I have a lofted BREP (2 lofted floor pl…

Started by Justin

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Justin

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

how to select some part of a panel

helo I have this panel and I want to take just the X Y and Z information in the panel do you have any idea how i can choose juste a part of…

Started by mal

3 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by mal

surface panel perpendicular to point

Hi! I want to create a surface which is divided with panels. So far thats working. Now i made lines between a point and the middle of the p…

Started by Henk

3 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Robert Narracci

Create a Panel from the Image Sampler

Hello guys! I made step by step like this tutorial video http://vimeo.com/10377020  I would like to transform this in a panel with holes…

Started by Carol Magliari

1 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

parametric pannel with the definition

Good day, Actually I am new to grasshopper and i would like to do a full parametric roof, I dont know if it is easy to do but actually i ve…

Started by dalec

10 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by dalec

Reading obscure text glyphs in grasshopper

I am attempting to import a .txt file into grasshopper. The .txt file itself is comprised of many different types of character glyphs. Gras…

Started by Brent Pauba

5 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by