Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'panel' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modeling a folded shell

I have a model in Sketchup and I want to develop this model using a folded panels in Grasshopper. I start with series of points which contr…

Started by Majed_

0 Dec 2, 2015

Rebuild Solid Forms from Points.

Hello! I am trying to rotate a series of panels from a set of points on the corner of each panel. So far, I have been able to locate the…

Started by Joshua Stephens

0 Nov 28, 2015

Folded Panels

Hi there , I am trying to design a building skin based on contentious folded panels with same width but different elevations and angles. I…

Started by Majed_

0 Nov 22, 2015

divide surface for paneling

this is 21m tall building. i need to divide each strips based on curvature for easy cheap manufacturing. please suggest some idea.

Started by s s solomon

0 Sep 18, 2015

Diamond Panel on non-rectalinear surface

Hello, I have been working on an interactive facade with an attraction point. I'd like to have diamond panels, that rotate when they are c…

Started by AdnFrs

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

Text Panel Size control, c#

Hello, Is there a way to control the size of a text panel (the yellow sticky) when it is attached to a component? I have been able to set…

Started by Tree

2 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Tree

ptPanelGridQuads in GH?

Hello All, is there an equivalent in GH to Rhino's ptPanelGridQuads command? Perhaps I have missed it, but I can't find it.  I am trying to…

Started by Michael Ramage

19 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Paneling double curve surface

Hi I am new to grasshopper and have found the forums very helpful. I have browsed through quite a few discussions about paneling double cu…

Started by kaylun

0 Dec 10, 2014

Waffling a surface

Hello All, I am pleased if someone can guide me on how can I make such waffling surface. I have the surface read and it is almost similar t…

Started by IBRAHIM IBRAHIM

2 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Rajaa Issa

summing up a list

Hi, what's the right component for summing up the list? THX,D

Started by Daniel Podmirseg

2 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Daniel Podmirseg

RSS

About

Translate

Search