Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'output' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GHPython: Controlling which outputs get baked

Hello, Is there a way to control which of the outputs from my Python component are added to the Rhino document when baking the component?…

Started by Max Marschall

5 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

HELP : Live 3D printing trough grasshopper

Hello, my friend and I are doing an experiment for our architecture class. Our idea is to make a setup which captures live audio and sends…

Started by Wouter Bert

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Live 3D printing trough grasshopper

Hello, my friend and I are doing an experiment for our architecture class. Our idea is to make a setup which captures live audio and sends…

Started by Wouter Bert

0 Nov 25, 2015

Bisect an angle

I'd like to share with you this work, because I saw grasshopper missing a bisector node, maybe someone could need it, it will work with eve…

Started by riccardo foschi

9 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

Step forward in the workflow.

Hello David, team development, I would like to propose the following idea for gh2. When you create your definition, you have to go to the…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Format function returning unexpected number value

I've simplified down a problem that I have in a different model.  Simplified, I created a series and then output via a format function.  F…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

DA.SetData to variable output param, c#

All, I have an odd error that I don't know how to overcome with a component that is using variable output param methods.   Everything is…

Started by Tree

11 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Tree

GH Python - Live output/update

Hi guys. Is it possible to get "live updates" from the Python script?  It is for when I have scripts that take a while, running a lot of l…

Started by Rasmus Holst

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

no visible output

hey there!I'm trying to set up a fractal-like recursive function in rhinoscript. there it works fine!but when i try to set it up in GH with…

Started by maxk

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by maxk

"How to process video out of grasshopper??"

Hi all wizards and wizardettes,One of the tricky things with this is that one does know there is always a solution!! So here is my question…

Started by Julian Cardenas V

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Julian Cardenas V

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service