Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'order' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rule based ordering of selecting objects

Hi, Im working on a definition which analyzes facade cladding elements and sorts/labels them depending on their dimensions. I.e it goes thr…

Started by Chris bc

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Chris bc

Grafting order, tree branh selection problem

Hello All, Maybe someone can, help me a bit. My problem I want to draw 2 spindles around 2 curves. For Each curve it is working well . Fo…

Started by Fred P

3 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by phillip

atractors with lines

Hi, I have a problem using attractors and rebuilding after it. The thing is that I want to make the deformation of lines influenced by poin…

Started by alex soriano

0 Aug 4, 2013

order points on metaball curve

Hi guys! I'm trying to obtain a surface/mesh from metaball lines. One of my attempts is to triangulate the curves but I stumbled upon this…

Started by andreaquartara

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

modify indexes and branches

Hi there (again) I have a plain list (made up of surfaces). The length may vary, but it is supposed to stay an even number. I need to spli…

Started by Danniely Staback

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Danniely Staback

Problems with edge order...

Hi,  I'm trying to do something very simple here. I have BRep, imagine a cube without the top and bottom faces. So that's four faces. I wan…

Started by Danniely Staback

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Danniely Staback

Problem with Vertex Order from Surface

Greetings, As with most GH problems this is a bit difficult to explain with words so I've attached a couple files to demonstrate. I have…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

0 Feb 7, 2013

order point in groups of four

Currently have two curves parallel to each other i have divided the curve and have vertices along each curve, i am attempt to organize or o…

Started by John Ivanoff

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Bug? Twisted Box Point Order

When using Box Morph, the Twisted Box Point Order changes, causing the Morphed Geometry to change orientation.  See Attached file for examp…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Aug 5, 2012

Reorder 2 lists of data

Hi guys! Just a little help... how can I reorder this merged list of data in one list sorted from 0 to X... in order to be able to loft th…

Started by Marco Caprani

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by