Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'offset' (148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

irregular frame grid

good afternoon i have a facade already divided in parts and what i want to do is to generate a random facade division from the regular divi…

Started by RR

0 Jun 29, 2015

Help with extruding a trimmed surface

So far I had good results mapping a voronoi to a curved surface and trimming the surface so that it has voronoi "holes" or windows in the f…

Started by Omar Calderon

2 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Zack

Kangaroo Area Component behaving very differently for two similar curves

Hi everyone, I was trying to use Kangaroo's new area goal to reduce the area of a closed curve by a given factor. I'm actually using one of…

Started by Morteza Karimi

0 May 11, 2015

Brep Frame/Shell Creation

Apologies for the generality of the title, but as I'm not sure the best approach at solving this particular concept, I'm not sure what the…

Started by Zack

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Hanley

paneling tools: variable grid offset

Hi Everybody, I am very new to grasshopper and PT. What I want to do is create a simple paneling pattern on a reverse cone surface (now cr…

Started by Patrick Hartog

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Offset 'cells' from grid of curves

Hi,  I found a script to create a Phyllotaxy grid pattern on the forum earlier and am having a little trouble manipulating it.  The grid…

Started by Tom Jelley

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Offsetting continuous surface problem

Hi everyone, I am running into the problem of offsetting a continuous surface. I need it watertight for 3d print. Seems that the normals…

Started by Chipa

37 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Grids and Edge Fillet. Check this picture.

I want to create this facade.  I have already the dimensions and the grid.  But I want to do an offset to create the holes. Edge Fil…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Trimmed and Untrimmed Surfaces!

Hello I have 2 planer simple surfaces (one rectangle and one hollow circle for explanation purposes). I made the hollow circle by doing the…

Started by Ibrahim Abotaleb

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Offset in 3D

Hello All, Could someone help me offset a wire model in 3 dimensions?  The goal is to turn it into something that I could then cut out on…

Started by Steve

2 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Steve

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service