Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'objects' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Same Lists / Branches

I am trying to enumerate the number of unique panels which are all planar quads so they all same similar geometric characteristics.  I have…

Started by Matthew Miller

2 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Matthew Miller

Sound controlled structures

hi does anyone know what the simplest approach would be to input an audio file into grasshopper and link it to a 3D Dimensional point Grid…

Started by eva tucek

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by eva tucek

How can I mask some mesh objects in Rhino 5 ?

I have a lot of mesh objects. I want to operate some of them, which means that I'd better mask the others in the same time. But I'm a green…

Started by Monkey King

0 Mar 27, 2014

find duplicate objects with hashtable

could I find and identified duplicate point3d in a list ( example) with a dictionary and a hashtable? ... or, had better to use  some other…

Started by pepe ballesteros

8 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Logics and object

Hi at all. I'm new in grasshopper, i'm trying to design my first project with grass. I have a little problem about some logics commands. I…

Started by overcraft

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Guilherme Yamaji

magic ruler

Hi everybod im trying to recreate the kids game called magic ruller. its formed by triangles. which rotate one over the other one My ques…

Started by RR

0 Oct 14, 2013

Geometry Within Blocks

Hi All, I have a series of blocks with geometry on various different layers in a rhino file and I would like to select only geometry from…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Charles Portelli

Move objects away from a central point

I have a model with lots of individual objects next to each other. Is there a way of plotting a point in the middle of it all and saying al…

Started by g

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Pi Di

calculation time problem with a list of list - vb component

Hi, I use in my vb component a list of list of Object as an input (for each "sublist", 2 Point3d and 1 Integer), and use it to store values…

Started by Guillaume Niel

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Hiding pretransformed geometry a.k.a. I have two objects instead of one

1. You obtained 2 spheres/objects and you want to hide one of them (the earlier one).         2. When you select one component, y…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 May 18, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service