Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'object' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python error with rebuild curves: len() of unsized object!?

Hey, I'm currently experimenting with Python, grasshopper and point attractors, but I'm stuck with a script error produced by the following…

Started by Marc

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Marc

Should I use Grasshopper for this?...

I'm currently doing a thesis project that requires some form of scripting in order to get many iterations of models quickly. The desire is…

Started by Matthew R

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Referencing User Objects

I'm having a problem with User objects being updated across documents.  This used to work:   I could create a cluster and then create a use…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

DataTree(of object) > GH_Structure(of ?)

Just as the title says - is there a way to cast data tree(of object) onto GH_Structure ? I see that the most(?) general type of data in gh_…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

9 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Scaling a sketch object?

Hi guys, Is it possible to scale a sketch object? I use sketches quite often to explain things in a definition. it would be helpful to get…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

What is this UserObject-Script-component and where can I find it?

Alt+Crtl+Click will always navigate to the standart script. Would there be a way to display the user object itself though?

Started by phillip

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Apply to surface offset

I have this simple geometry that I wanna apply to a given surface but I wanna give to it a little bit of offset so the geometries merge tog…

Started by Francisco Lara

4 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

How to gain access to the RhinoScript object from Visual Basic

Hi,everybody! I want to create exe project with VB to edit rhinodoc,but i can not find the way to gain access to the RhinoScript object.I h…

Started by CY.Wen

4 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by jingjing liu

moving cubes

Hey guys! Any idea on how can I attach multiple cubes on curved-defined paths (trajectories) so as they can move following the curve?

Started by Diamadis

2 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Diamadis

multiple object rotation based on their local axis

Hey guys! I have 30 boxes that I want to rotate simultaneously based on their local axis (not as a group) See the attachments and if you…

Started by Diamadis

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by