Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'multiple' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Multiple attractor points

Im new to Grasshopper, and Im trying to move points in Z plane, by responding to multiple atractor points. By now, I managed to do it with…

Started by Delfin Van

2 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Delfin Van

Trimming curves within curve intersection

In between each curve intersection, instead of there being a line there I want those inner intersecting lines to be gone. I’ve been trying…

Started by Mustafa Kajtaz

0 Sep 7, 2016

Generate Multiple Results + Mandala Definition

Hello all, I have very recently started learning grasshopper and I'm working on a definition to get my bearings with the software, so plea…

Started by Alexander Onufriev

3 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Prevent C# editor from minimizing and being opened multiple times

Hello, Can I prevent the C# component editor from minimizing (reducing in scale) each time I click outside the editor? I would like to see…

Started by Max Marschall

5 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Text Wrapping

Hi Everyone, I searched around for a post but nothing I found attempted to try this specifically. I would like to wrap text into multiple…

Started by Manuel Cordero

7 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Brep Split with multiple planes does not work

Hi, I have a problem with Brep splitting. Resulting in (nicely) two Breps when using one cutting plane. The result of more than one cuttin…

Started by Bas Goris

0 May 17, 2016

Joining multiple surfaces

hi I am having trouble joining the surfaces I have modelled of 8 individual spikes which are dependant on the geometry of the central core…

Started by Ben Millington

2 May 12, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

loft multiple closed curves within a containing curve

There is here, two different lofts: -A Loft between the biggest rectangle with the medium one -and A loft between the biggest rectangl…

Started by daniel assayag

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Area moments with multiple sections

I'm using Area Moments component to analyse some structural elements. Is there any way to make it working with multiple sections (detached)…

Started by User

2 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by User

Honey Bee not finding adjacencies severe error

Hey Grasshopper community! Since last month I've started with these excellent tutorials on HoneyBee from Chris Mackey (https://www.youtube

Started by Juan David Barbosa

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Juan David Barbosa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by