Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'move' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Increment points along curve

Hi, I'm trying to create a set of points along a curve that are incremental. I want the first point to be at the start of the curve, the n…

Started by Ed Bartlett

2 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Ed Bartlett

Animate "soft move" like Action for selected Control points?

How can i Animate a movement of a attraction point that causes an image like these? working on a facade proposal, Any cc s are welcome.

Started by Behnam Barzegar

0 Sep 26, 2013

Moving Multiple Objects Different Distances

I've written this script to move a box vertically to intersect an irregular polysurface so that the translation vector is determined by the…

Started by Chris Ortloff

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Chris Ortloff

Curve lines around a region

Hi, I have a question which seems simple, but might be very hard to awnser. I want to calculate walkways in a small urban setting. As door…

Started by S. van Kempen

0 Jul 29, 2013

Mesh From image: how to move it?? how to colorize it

Hello Every Body! I have a couple of questions and I hope any one of you could help me: 1) I would like to change the anchor point of a pic…

Started by Carlos B.M.

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carlos B.M.

move end points of a curve

Hello, I'm a beginner at grasshopper and I have a question that is probably very basic. I have a couple of lines with differing numbers of…

Started by S. van Kempen

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by S. van Kempen

Move objects away from a central point

I have a model with lots of individual objects next to each other. Is there a way of plotting a point in the middle of it all and saying al…

Started by g

1 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Pi Di

attract points with points

I've been looking for and answer in the forum all day  but I couldn't fine anything that simple. I have a non regular grid of points  in…

Started by Miguel

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Move within boundary

This is my first post, so please bear with me if it's ridiculously easy or simply impossible. I am designing an atelier/auditorium with a…

Started by Mads Holten Rasmussen

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Mads Holten Rasmussen

Multiply vectors to move points

God Night !!... Recently I entered the world of GH, I have learned many things, but others still do not know how to do, like this, that alt…

Started by Juan Camilo Vásquez

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by