Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lists' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lists, matrices, branches in python

Hi all,   a bit of confusion when you import/export data/trees in python components. Attached is a screen-shot of a simple comparison examp…

Started by Pavlos Fereos

3 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Manuel Muehlbauer

Item Selector - Selection Reset

Hi, So I'm attempting to use the Item Selector tool from the Human plug-in, however when I send it a new list my selection will reset to t…

Started by Justin

0 Jun 17, 2016

Store List Data

So, I'm currently referencing surfaces in Rhino and creating a list of their layers. My problem is I would like to be able to automatically…

Started by Justin

3 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Justin

Question about shortening a list

Hi all ,  have a question  regarding something I am currently working on and will appreciate if you can help me in any way. Basically I ne…

Started by Martina A.

4 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Martina A.

Search Values in Multiple Lists

Question: Is there a way to locate values in multiple lists and retrieve some kind of indices without flattening? Typically I would just f…

Started by Justin

5 May 20, 2016
Reply by Justin

mismatched lists. how do I get draw only the desired circle from a list

Hi all, here's an abstracted example of a problem I have. I'm trying to identify what's the shorted edge of each surface from a collection…

Started by gustavo fontana

4 May 18, 2016
Reply by gustavo fontana

Switching from index item to index item every 1 minute.

Hi all, So i have a panel with a list. What i would like is to say: start with index item 0 and then every 1 minute it will switch to the…

Started by Remy Konings

6 May 3, 2016
Reply by Remy Konings

Braiding strands Any help appreciated

Hi all, I'm currently trying to figure out how to recreate a particular kind of 'braiding system' which I've physically modeled. There are…

Started by Alex

0 Apr 23, 2016

Help greatly appreciated! I'm using 'curve proximity' to draw lines, and the length of the lines to choose which is displayed

Hi all, Currently I have a file with terrain contour lines in which I'm finding the closest points between curves and using them to draw li…

Started by Alex S

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Alex S

Grabbing List Items and joining into Polylines

Hi,  I have a question with regards to grabbing items from lists. As an exercise I am constructing a fence with the points generated in th…

Started by Martina Cutajar

4 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Martina Cutajar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service