Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lists' (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Separate list in its branches

Hi everyone! I have this tipe of list which has several branches. I want to separate this list in 5 different lists one for each branche. C…

Started by Grazia Pota

2 May 24, 2017
Reply by Grazia Pota

Assigning values to multiple points. Lists?

Hi there. I have set up a 3D adjacency arrangement for a single dwelling with an excel spreadsheet dictating the input of rooms and their…

Started by Marc

2 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Marc

List Partition and Move Question

I am working with data from a .txt file that has a (y) point for every second (x). I was able to partition the list so that for every minu…

Started by Juliana Barton

12 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Panelling From Point lists

Hi all, I was wondering if someone could help me with producing two separate panelled surfaces/breps from these point lists. I've done it b…

Started by Laurens

6 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Laurens

Zaha Stair - How to create an alternating set of lists to define profile curves for a stair case detail

Hello, I have set up points on a stair case and I would like to use a list to single out 6 points on each stair to create an interpolated…

Started by Martin

2 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Martin

Points in a curve

Hi all, I'm a really new grasshopper user, I have a problem to understand how to use the "POINT IN CURVE" node, onece I've found the relati…

Started by riccardo foschi

6 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Marcola

moving a list of points ( list generated in python )

Hello. what my current problem(s) is all due to lists I generate in python. if I divide for instance inside python a curve into equal segm…

Started by Hakam husam

0 Feb 19, 2017

Pick and choose items from a list

Hellow everyone I have a list of 240 values and I want to retrieve the elements based on their index number in multiples of 20. (That is 0…

Started by Guillermo Esparza

6 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

is there a possibility in gh to "envelope" a waveform audio curve?

I have a waveform as a polyline, created by positive and negative z values (read from the .wav-file). I would like to create a smooth splin…

Started by Eva Ibk

3 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Point order starting at 0,0,0

Hello, I have probably a rather simple question. I have a surface which is divided with a UV mesh now the point numbering start at 0 at the…

Started by Sebastien de Wit

12 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service