Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get rid of overlapping lines!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!!! i´m trying to get rid of overlapping lines in a Voronoi diagram, so i can get the contour, any guess¿¿¿I´ve tried every single t…

Started by Morris Duncan

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Morris Duncan

Unknown slider?

Hi everyone! I'm doing an exercise from the book "algorithms aided design" by Mario Tedeschi and appears this kind of slider. It will proba…

Started by ClaraML

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by ClaraML

duplicate / repeat lines at their ends

Hello, I've been trying different methods, getting inspiration from the forum's other questions, but i couldnt solve it at the end, that's…

Started by daniel assayag

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by daniel assayag

"Continuous" diagrid structure?

Hi! I need a little help trying to get a diagrid structure which is continuous. By continuous I mean that the diamonds are not shifting whe…

Started by Maria-89

9 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

Evaluating lines

Hi, I am trying to evaluate some existing lines, but something is wrong and it only evaluates some of them, and the rest dissappear.  The…

Started by veronica arcos

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

multiple randomized dashed lines

I'm trying to create a set of randomized dashed lines using a set of dash lengths and a fixed gap length. I have one line working but need…

Started by RustBoy

7 May 18, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Curves cutting an spherical surface and join their centers on surface

I'm trying to do this. A nonplanar surface trimmed by closed curves on it and then join their area centers by the shortest curve (on surfa…

Started by Sergio @_TMA_

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Sergio @_TMA_

Field componets definition.

I've made a definition that try to show some basic ways to use new field components present at GH 0.9.0005. For sure, it will not be useful…

Started by Ángel Linares

5 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by BC

select line

Hi everybody, I have got some lines inclined respect to the plane and I want to select in Grasshopper only the ones that has an angle of in…

Started by Silvia Ciao

4 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Silvia Ciao

measure distance between sets of lines to a surface

hi im new to grasshopper and i could really use some help.. i have a set of lines and some surfaces. im trying to delete all lines that sit…

Started by oshrit reis

4 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by oshrit reis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by