Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Text Wrapping

Hi Everyone, I searched around for a post but nothing I found attempted to try this specifically. I would like to wrap text into multiple…

Started by Manuel Cordero

7 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Organizing points from intersecting lines

I'm struggling on how to organize these intersecting points into a data structure that allows me to create a panel from 4points. It is esse…

Started by aaron bass

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by aaron bass

Pushing lines between point A and C

Hello! Intro: First of all I would like to inform that I just started with Grashopper (Cool stuff!) and barely know any commands, thus I'…

Started by Xinga

5 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Robin Dripps

curve divide/blend curves problem

Hello, i want to create a set of lines which connects two sets of points on two curves with  to have a effect of "floating lines" similiar…

Started by Chapulin Colorado

0 Feb 11, 2016

A study on analysing views - how remove certain points/lines from a collection

Dear All, I am a novice in Grasshopper and am using it in my course to carry out an analysis of views. Using 'sphere', 'subdivision' and c…

Started by KC

3 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by KC

URGENT! Surface problem

Hi guys, i am trying to create a surface out of a series of curved lines but i keep getting some weird shapes. Any help or any idea what i…

Started by Kp90

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Generating optical illusions

Hello  I am trying to design a facade with sense of movement. I chose optical illusions for my design. Now I am trying to achieve these opt…

Started by Gaurav Goel

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

join lines

Hey people, So i am trying to join line segments into one line. In order to create the lines i draw one line in Rhino and mirror it with Gr…

Started by pelgrim

0 Nov 24, 2015

Bisect an angle

I'd like to share with you this work, because I saw grasshopper missing a bisector node, maybe someone could need it, it will work with eve…

Started by riccardo foschi

9 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

simple branching with hoopsnake

hi, it’s the first time I post here, (I almost always end finding the solution looking at other posts) I never really manage to work out wi…

Started by Rabbit

2 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Rabbit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by