Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'line' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting points on surfaces in one direction

Hey,I have points lying on several planar surfaces which I would like to connect along the 'y' axis. (The points were created by Mesh|Curve…

Started by Jan Pruszynski

0 Aug 12, 2015

Dividing curve unevenly with controlled spacing

Hey,I'm working on a definition which would divide a curve into smaller pieces/place points on it with changing density.This in itself seem…

Started by Jan Pruszynski

5 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Jan Pruszynski

"Continuous" diagrid structure?

Hi! I need a little help trying to get a diagrid structure which is continuous. By continuous I mean that the diamonds are not shifting whe…

Started by Maria-89

9 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

Center Lines for Streets

Hey, I have the masterplan of a city and I am trying to make center lines of all the roads as a component of CHEETAH works on only center l…

Started by Rishabh Khurana

1 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

Connecting points from two lists with a specific pattern

Hello! i am a beginner with grasshopper and i am trying to connect some points with a specific rule. You can see what i want to achieve in…

Started by alicia markianaki

3 May 28, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Subtract a surface from another surface

Hi! How do you subtract the circles from the surface, or find the intersecting region between plane and circles. Also how do you reverse th…

Started by Helena Zambrano

6 May 23, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Create and manage sections for a ripple wave texture

Hi I'm doing some experiments on grasshopper3d, but i'm stuck with this test. I would like to recreate something that looks similar to the…

Started by Marco Notorio

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Marco Notorio

Pitched roofs

Hi,I have created a site model on rhino full of rectangular box's representative of the surrounding context to my building.I want to put pi…

Started by Mal Bas

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Guillaume Vanderveken

Finishing spatial truss

Hello, I am still not very fit in Grasshopper... I am trying to define a spatial truss and my problem is that the lower series of point can…

Started by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

6 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

How to find the bisector for a line+point plane

Hello, So I've used WB mesh offset tool in order to generate the a point for a Line+Point plane, this works fine on simple geometry but wh…

Started by James

0 Feb 22, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service