Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'line' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conecting points in a sequence

Hi, I'm trying to conect a collection of points in a certain sequence, any suggestions?

Started by Daniel Ramos

3 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by LLXXZZ

Surface as "one"

Hi everyone!!! So, here´s my Question, how can I solve a surface as "one" or as a "unit". for example, this cylinder, it has a line that "d…

Started by Morris Duncan

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by LLXXZZ

Command line not accepting network paths

So I have been messing around with the command line commands of Grasshopper and using Python scripts to do various things. One thing I have…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Perpendicular evolution of objects along a curve

Hello to all of you, I want to know if it is possible to do this kind of thing, like the image. I will like to copy objects perpendicular…

Started by senequier

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by senequier

Move Points along a curve

hi everybody! i have got a pseudo-circunference, wich is an intersection between a sphere and a generic surface. Then, i divided the pseudo…

Started by Andrea Ciurnella

7 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Grouping cull pattern

Hi, In general, I am trying to create a pattern like below. My plan was to make the points of the cull pattern on the top curve into mult…

Started by anycia lee

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by anycia lee

Help making attractor boundaries???

Hi everybody, I'm a GH newbie and really enjoying it, but a little stuck.  My goal is to create a Definition that has tall peaks in the mid…

Started by Derek smith

4 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Derek smith

Get selected object in rhino document (c#)

Hi. I amd trying to create a c# component that will let user to select object in rhino to import object to grasshopper. here is the proc…

Started by Andrew Jinho Ahn

1 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Help with polyline attractor? Any help massively appreciated.

Hi everyone I swear this should be quite straightforward but I just can't get my head around it right now. I'm currently trying to use an…

Started by Alex S

1 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

flatten/unroll diagid lines/curves

Hi! I created a building with a double-curved façade with a diagrid structure. I used the lunchbox component and this is working perfectly…

Started by Henk

1 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service