Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'line' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Populate 2D with different density based on attractor

Hello everyone! i might have a simple question but i cannot find a way to solve it. I have already searched the forum for solutions but i…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

13 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Invalid cast: Line » Line

Hi, How can I solve this error when inputing lines to custom component? I get following error: protected override void RegisterInputPar…

Started by Tomas Vinkevicius

12 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Tomas Vinkevicius

Planar Surface from Solid Object

I am trying to take a solid brep extrusion and split it into levels to calculate the area of each. I have used the script attached below (s…

Started by FB

7 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Remove"duplicate" lines problem.

Hi everyone, I wrote a code to remove the unwanted lines to be the base line of walls,the picture shown below has 4 "duplicate" unwanted li…

Started by jackieyin

3 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Connecting the points

Hi,I want to create some kind of grid, to start with 2 heights. On the images you can see the green and red dots.The green ones are not on…

Started by Jordy den Otter

6 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

90 degres line from a angled line

Not caring about the angle of line B I am having a hard time creating a line which will be 90 degrees from line B Sorry for the posting tw…

Started by David Boynton

6 May 20, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

windowserror

Hello, I m new in grasshopper and in ladybug/honey bee and tried to install them but there is an error appearing and don't know what to do…

Started by ioanna chr

2 May 7, 2016
Reply by ioanna chr

Create a line on a plane

So, this may have a very simple solution, but somehow i havn't managed to do this... I want to create a simple straight line, that can take…

Started by Daniel

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Attractor not affecting line extension

Hi everybody I ve set up a couple of lines then extended those line. After that I used an attractor to manipulate the extension length of t…

Started by Findie

6 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Findie

Unequal point spacing along curve

hi everybody, I have been trying for some time now to divide a curve in a certain way. The points should follow a curved line and the spaci…

Started by Findie

1 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by