Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'length' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create Edge Labels For Geometry Unfold

I am working on a definition to create crystalline object and create patterning on the faces with the intent of laser cutting and fabricati…

Started by Evan Emery

8 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Evan Emery

Text to Integer Character Limit

Hi All, I'm often converting numerical strings (strings limited to the characters 1234567890) to integers for IDing and scheduling things.…

Started by Brian Ringley

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Brian Ringley

divide curved surface at given height

Hi! I have a curved surface/façade where I want to apply a diagrid structure/construction. What I want is that the diagrid structure start…

Started by Maria-89

2 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

Gridshell with similar length

Hello, I need to get the knot-coordinates of the following problem: The surface is a half sphere and it has to become a gridshell with rhom…

Started by annika rensland

10 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by annika rensland

Divide contour equally, populate

Hi All, I've got a funnel shaped solid that needs to be populated with cubes - perpendicular to the world XY plane. I've divided the surfac…

Started by Neha Singhal

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Adding length on point system running on curve

Hi All, i tried to run a system of 2 lengths defined by points on a curve, starting from a segment A (0.35m) next and dependent to a segmen…

Started by argeo

2 May 26, 2015
Reply by argeo

determine a length based on different curves

Can i get a set of curves to scale them-self depending on length of the curve thats going to touch this other curve? i'm doing a model tha…

Started by Antonella

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Antonella

Serie of Mass Addition on the X Axis

Hi guys! I have the lengths of some curves displayed in the xy plane. I did this trough mass addition on the x axis and setting the start f…

Started by Jacobo Mendoza

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Jacobo Mendoza

Distance along a Curve

Hi, I created a series of curves that intersect each other and now I want to get the length of each of the segments of the curves, from one…

Started by Jacobo Mendoza

4 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jacobo Mendoza

How to create squares without Splitting Surface based on Length

I don't know if there is a component in Gh that can divide a surface and give me iso trim surfaces or closed curves based on length. Every…

Started by David Kim

5 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service